SEND RESUMES TO:
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Assist President/COO of reputable, established company in business over 40 yrs. with administrative duties, special projects, help with H.R. duties, contracts, property management administrative related tasks. Real estate license, paralegal, and a notary are all a plus!
PROJECT COORDINATOR/CLIENT OPERATIONS
SUMMARY – Responsible for project coordination and performing various administrative functions for multiple client accounts/projects. Partner with Client Service Managers to assist in execution of various deliverables and management of engagements. Must thrive in a team environment to meet production goals, schedule meetings, maintain processes and manage daily work flow. Responsible for all deliverables within client engagement.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide administrative and technical support to client teams and participants
- Format and edit documents, including creation of templates and branding adherence
- Use of a variety of software tools to support all aspects of client engagement(s)
- Responsible for final assembly and quality of printed and electronic media
- Direct interface with Client Service Managers, Product Development and other
- departments to ensure high-quality production and logistics of deliverables
- Update/maintain Master Calendar custom event management software to track tasks
- Word Processing – editing and formatting documents
- Provide administrative support for custom web portal for surveys, reports
- and communication to clients
- Client Management – all deliverables and assistance within engagement
- Training – assists in training of new hires
- Shipping –ship materials via FedEx system
- Scheduling – schedule internal and external meetings/interviews using MS Outlook
SKILLS NECESSARY TO SUCCEED:
- Ability to identify root cases so that options and alternatives are viable
- Ability to thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment, and take responsibility to meet time sensitive deadlines
- Ability to clarify needs, anticipate requirements, think systemically and marshal resources to accomplish tasks
- Comfortable with creating rapport at all organizational levels and able to collaborate on a solution
- Must have a learning mindset
- Willingness to initiate conversations that create alignment.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Suite (Basic Word, Intermediate Excel, Advanced PowerPoint and Advanced Outlook)
Works with the Controller and accounting team to provide general accounting, administrative and internal control support; month-end close process; accounts payable and expense report processing; cash receipt application; and perform various accounting duties as outlined below.
essential duties and responsibilities
- Accounts Payables
- Process vendor invoices for payment
- Obtain proper approvals, project and general ledger coding
- Reconcile Visa and American Express statements with back-up receipts
- Verify that employee timesheets have been entered in the accounting system (Deltek)
- Audit timesheets in Deltek
- Audit expense receipts for accuracy
- Follow up with consultants to ensure that receipts are received within 30 day period
- Enter unit billing for participant fees
- Assist with internal and external audit requests
- Perform various accounting tasks, data entry, filing
- Work closely with Payroll, HR, Operations and accounting team members
- Comply with controls implemented by the company in accordance with COSO 2013
education and/or experience
- Some college preferred. Must have a High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Working in accounting at a publicly-held company is a plus
- Comfortable using Microsoft Excel
An L.A. based real estate investment firm specializing in land development and income producing residential properties is seeking a Financial Analyst who is responsible for a variety of tasks in the areas of real estate investments, finance, and asset management. You will learn and develop a broad range of financial, real estate underwriting, analytical, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Evaluate and screen potential acquisitions for match with company’s investment criteria.
- Gather property specific & market information by researching a variety of sources including industry, regulatory, and economic information, demographic data and property information.
- Communicate with brokers, property managers, owners and consultants to inform accurate property valuation.
- Assist in preparing initial asset level business plan, including documentation of strategy and forecast of financial performance.
- Prepare senior management and investors reporting packages, including actual-to-budget and forecast-to-budget variance analysis and cash forecasting.
Bachelors and/or Masters Degree in Real Estate, Finance, Economics, or related field with 2 yrs of experience in acquisition and financial analysis, private equity, real estate investments or investment banking. Highly prefer multi- family real estate experience.
DIRECTOR OF HUMAN RESOURCES
Manage all aspects of hiring, training, and retaining the best. The Director of Great People will be directly responsible for improving their team member engagement score, launching an annual training program, and hiring rock stars that will help them grow successfully. This position needs someone that has great experience with the people process, a high level of integrity, a strong sense of leadership, and can communicate efficiently with management and team members. This is a great position for someone that wants to have an immediate impact in the company they work for and live in a culture that puts its amazing people first. This position will report directly to the President.
- General Job Responsibilities: · Recruit and hire new talent · Develop and implement talent development program Develop internal and external training programs for Team members · Improve overall Team Member engagement · Participate in and help develop long‐term company strategic plan
Success Factor 1: Improve Team Member Engagement survey results average from 4.00 to 4.10 by the end of year (2017) · Review and recommend affective measuring of “engagement” within first 6 months · Obtain feedback from all team members to define what “engagement” means to them · Maintain Employee Turn Over of less than 10% by the end of the year (2017)
Success Factor 2: Launch internal training/university within 8 months · Review current training programs and make recommendations within 5 months – On boarding process, Internal training, External training · Update current on‐boarding program within first 6 months – Standardize process for all team members, Train all managers, Create “successful on‐boarding” check list · Opportunity for improvement: how do we become a true learning organization? What are world class organizations doing and how can we implement in our company/culture?
Success Factor 3: Fill all open positions on an average of 4 months · Review current hiring process and implement new process within 4 months to include: job descriptions, hiring team, questions, rating system, etc. · Improve pool of candidates for each position: referrals, recruiters, on line opportunities, etc · Review and make recommendations on company benefits programs & team members perks within 9 months
Successful Cultural Fit Factors: · Consistently shows a high level of integrity & ability to communicate and work well in a team · demonstrates a strong work ethic, sense of urgency, and gets things done. · Demonstrates the following: initiative, proactive mind set, solves problems, creativity, innovative thinking, & holds themselves accountable to high personal standards
Minimum Requirements · Bachelor’s Degree required · 6‐7 years of experience in Human Resources at a managerial level · Implemented hiring, training, and retention programs · Any Human Resources certifications a plus
DIRECTOR OF SALES
Looking to hire a Director of Sales that can help them achieve their 3 year growth plan. The initial focus of this position will be to manage and coach a talented sales team of 5 and close new business. In addition, this position will be part of their Leadership Team that sets strategy, short & long term goals, forecasting, and team member development. They are looking to hire a “rock star” who wants to be part of a talented team, is committed to growing the business, and also cares about the culture they work in and the people they work with. An important part of who they are as a company is giving back. The company gives 10% of its profit to charity and people who are less fortunate than they are. They believe in supporting the charities and communities they live and work in.
Success Factors for a Director of Sales
Success Factor 1: Achieve new business goal by the end of2017. · Meet with all Sales Managers within first 30 days · Manage all sales goals and sales manager weekly one on ones within first 60 days · Set up quarterly sales tracking by Rep & for company within first 90 days · Close 2 new accounts with estimated annual revenue of at least $400K within 6 months. · Meet with all prospects in Deal Development & Proposal within 6 months
Success Factor 2: Increase current customer spend by 5% by the end of the year. · Create internal dashboard for sales team to show weekly sales progress – 60 days · Review all customer sales for past 24 months and make recommendations to achieve 5% increase within first 90 days · Implement sales plans by customer within first 5 months. · Meet all customers in first 6 months.
Success Factor 3: Increase the Sales Funnel · Have 24 prospects move to deal development in 12 month period. · Schedule quarterly sales training for sales team within 120 days. · Update “Go to Market” strategy within 5 months. · Present Market Analysis to Leadership Team within first 6 months Successful Cultural Fit Factors: · Consistently shows a high level of integrity · Ability to communicate and work well in a team and individually · Demonstrates a strong work ethic, sense of urgency, and gets things done · Demonstrates the following: initiative, proactive mind set, solves problems, creativity, innovative thinking, & holds themselves accountable to high personal standards
Minimum Requirements · Bachelor’s degree · Minimum of 6-8 years of experience managing a sales team. · Proven track record coaching a team as well as implementing & monitoring a Sales Funnel. · Proven sales track record. · Previous experience with sales budgets and corporate profit/loss statements. · Experience closing “Complex Sales” in longer sales cycle environment
NATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
Company is hiring a National Account Manager to manage all aspects of managing a $3M grocery customer. This position needs someone that can handle multiple projects and enhance the customer’s experience. Some other duties will include: Order processing, interacting with customers (via phone, email, and in person), sourcing products, and managing new program launches. This person needs to be detail-oriented and able to efficiently communicate with several departments to get things done. The National Account Manager will report directly to the Director of Sales and will be based out of our corporate office locally in L.A. area.
Success Factors for a National Account Manager
Success Factor 1: Successfully launch new product program by end of year
- Meet with all key contacts within 60 days
- Hit all due dates that have been communicated to customer
- Work with all divisions on new product launches
Success Factor 2: Achieve current customer sales of $3,000,000 by the end of the year
- Understand customer budgets within 30 days
- Hit or exceed monthly sales forecast
- Launch 3 new items per customer by the end of year
Success Factor 3: Reduce current customer inventory to optimal levels by year end
- Become knowledgeable on their current usage and trends within 30 days
- Create a slow moving/obsolete item plan within 90 days
- Gain commitment from customer to buy out slow moving/obsolete items within 90 days
Success Cultural Fit Factors
- Consistently show a high level of integrity
- Ability to communicate and work well in a team and individually
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic, sense of urgency and get things done
- Minimum 4 years of Account Management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience managing customers on a day to day basis
- High proficiency in excel
- Past experience in meeting face to face with customers
V.P. of ACQUISITIONS
Financial Services Company involving commercial real estate & financing.
Salary: Base + Commission = 120-150K+ in 1st yr, Top Producers earn 150-200K annually. Some long term VP of Acquisitions earn 500K per year. Excellent benefits including 401K plan. Degree is a must, MBA+
To be successful must be self motivated, excellent follow up skills, develop outstanding rapport with people, and have a good understanding of finance, good with math, #’s. Industry experience preferred is commercial real estate, financial services, legal or banking.
The Sales Associate position is critical to the success of their company. As the driver of new business, this sales associate is responsible for:
- Developing, managing and accurately forecasting their own sales acquisition pipeline
- Generating new leads within their territory
- Contacting prospects from our database
- Managing their transactions from inception through closing
- Coordinating and directing all sales activities, including sales consulting resources used during the sales cycle
- Negotiating business terms according to corporate guidelines
- Exceeding monthly corporate standards and metrics
- Combo of inside and outside sales- travel to Western Region of U.S. as needed. Most business is local.
- Degree, MBA+
- Self generate leads and some leads are given. Appt. setters help with setting of appts.
- Strong training program with 90 days paired with a Sales Mgr, online training, and one on one training and on-going mentoring
- Minimum 3+ years of corporate sales experience
- Highly prefer experience in closing commercial real estate transactions or selling financial products
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills both on the phone and in person
- Ability to make effective presentations to high-net worth individuals
- Highly motivated, self-starter who can excel in an entrepreneurial environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a sales organization
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite