SEND RESUMES TO:
Project Coordinator/Client Operations
SUMMARY – Responsible for project coordination and performing various administrative functions for multiple client accounts/projects. Partner with Client Service Managers to assist in execution of various deliverables and management of engagements. Must thrive in a team environment to meet production goals, schedule meetings, maintain processes and manage daily work flow. Responsible for all deliverables within client engagement.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Provide administrative and technical support to client teams and participants
- Format and edit documents, including creation of templates and branding adherence
- Use of a variety of software tools to support all aspects of client engagement(s)
- Responsible for final assembly and quality of printed and electronic media
- Direct interface with Client Service Managers, Product Development and other
- departments to ensure high-quality production and logistics of deliverables
- Update/maintain Master Calendar custom event management software to track tasks
- Word Processing – editing and formatting documents
- Provide administrative support for custom web portal for surveys, reports
- and communication to clients
- Client Management – all deliverables and assistance within engagement
- Training – assists in training of new hires
- Shipping –ship materials via FedEx system
- Scheduling – schedule internal and external meetings/interviews using MS Outlook
SKILLS NECESSARY TO SUCCEED:
- Ability to identify root cases so that options and alternatives are viable
- Ability to thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment, and take responsibility to meet time sensitive deadlines
- Ability to clarify needs, anticipate requirements, think systemically and marshal resources to accomplish tasks
- Comfortable with creating rapport at all organizational levels and able to collaborate on a solution
- Must have a learning mindset
- Willingness to initiate conversations that create alignment.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Suite (Basic Word, Intermediate Excel, Advanced PowerPoint and Advanced Outlook)
- Reports to Lead Administrative Assistant
- Provide shared administrative support to two Asset Managers (commercial properties) and four Regional/Area Managers (residential properties) and assist with special projects
- Interface with tenants, vendors, and off-site employees
- Obtain proposals and assist in the arrangements for repairs/preventive maintenance, upkeep and prepare comparison sheet for review for all properties
- Handle tenant emergencies
- Prepare Expense Authorizations for invoices on a daily basis and give to Asset Managers to approve for payment
- Prepare welcome packages for new and renewing tenants
- Prepare letters; prepare signature blocks and indemnity agreements for contracts
- Assist managers and leasing with marketing vacant space
- Maintain all vacant suites in a neat, clean and orderly manner
- Maintain and follow up on insurance certificates on tenants and vendors
- Assist in preparation and/or distribute lease abstracts, amendments, move-out reports, residential landlord reports, memos, etc.
- Prepare rent increase letters to tenants based on Consumer Price Index
- Assist in the collection and timely deposit of specified rents
- Prepare legal notices (30 Day Notices, 10 Day Notices), Lease Amendments, Lease Cancellations, and Assignments of Lease
- Prepare attorney letter for delinquent accounts and create a legal file
- Prepare partial payment letters to delinquent tenants and update Notice Log
- Update Rent Roll Notebook for President (shared by other Administrative Assistants)
- Assist with monitoring tenant activities for compliance with lease terms
- File correspondence, legal documents, memos, etc. in tenant lease files or property administrative files; maintain files in a neat and orderly condition
- Serve as a liaison between supervisor and other team members
- Maintain percentage rent system (gross sales) for retail tenants
- Assist in developing annual operating budgets and monitors financial expenditures to ensure compliance with the financial expectations of the owner and allows the property to remain within budget
- Maintain keys on commercial vacancies
- Prepare tenant move out/TSR and other forms
- Assist in annual audit of property inventory
- Provide same day/next day follow up to all tenant service requests assuring satisfaction with response time and resolution. Document corrective action and review with supervisor.
- Manage a wide variety of special projects associated with the renovation/remodel of properties and tenant spaces
- Attend monthly administrative assistant meetings coming prepared to learn, participate and create harmony within the team
- Submit all requested reports
- Various duties assigned to specific Administrative Assistants such as maintain tickler file; maintain employee birthday list and send birthday cards to in-house/off-site employees; prepare monthly CPI memo for in-house distribution; assist with sending out monthly statements; collect, date stamp and distribute daily mail; collect information for monthly calendar; maintain cellular phone and pager accounts; maintain subscription accounts; update various lists; maintain credit card accounts; maintain property management library
- Expected to get Notary Public certification
- Assist in the training of new administrative assistant staff as requested
- Assist President and Property Managers with any and all projects they have
ASSISTANT V.P. OF CLOSING (REAL ESTATE)
Specialty Finance Company is looking to add to staff an Assistant VP of Closing for all real estate transactions, particularly in the areas of leases, purchase and sale of land transfers, title and survey. Bachelor degree or equivalent related business experienced. JD or paralegal certification is desired. Real estate legal experience helpful.
1. Review seller application and initial correspondence received from Sales Team and confirm all information is complete and accurate.
2. Develop closing strategy and preliminary timeline.
3. Become lead contact for the transaction, coordinating directly with Sales, Legal, Underwriting, third party vendors, and others, including updating and inputting data into our system.
4. Maintain communications with all parties to provide timely updates, managing seller’s expectations as necessary.
5. Ensure due diligence documents are ordered and timely received (title, survey, corporate, liens, etc.).
6. Review results of due diligence and develop issues list (i.e. closing conditions).
7. Resolve issues in coordination with seller, third party vendors, Sales Team and Legal Department.
8. Track and Maintain deal status in Company operating system and provide status updates at weekly department meetings and otherwise, as necessary.
9. Prepare all closing documents.
10. Obtain execution of closing documents from seller.
11. Close transaction and coordinate with Accounting Department for disbursement of funds.
12. Coordinate recording of closing documents with title vendor and ensure clean and clear title, subject only to disclosed and approved exceptions, is conveyed to company.
- Assists in analyzing data by compiling, formatting, and summarizing information.
- Maintains collateral, marketing and promotional material stock by checking and replenishing inventory.
- Prepares, packages and sends marketing materials to sales team or to landlords at request of sales team.
- Maintains image and file library.
- Written communication skills. (Drafting of print, web or press release copy would be optimum, but not necessary.)
- Executes pre-determined Social Media Content Calendar.
- Maintains calendars of marketing deliverables and deadlines for all print, online advertising, trade shows, etc.
- Point of contact for vendors.
- Monitors budgets by comparing actual totals with forecasts.
- Assists with projects by transferring files, maintaining copy deck versions and following up on project deliverables.
- Mock-up of website print graphics and image modification using Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator. (Skill in this area would be helpful, but as long as they have basic knowledge, I can train someone in this area.)
Skills: Reporting, Analyzing Information, Written Communication, Statistical Analysis, Data Entry Skills, Strong Excel Skills, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator, as well as general HTML familiarity would be helpful
Director of Operations & Human Resources- POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED.
Salary: 80-100K + Bonus
Experience: 10+ years in HR and Operations, working in a “service” related industry vs. manufacturing.
Reports to Two Principles of Company.
You will oversee all HR functions, administration, supervise 4 staff, work with executive team, streamline operations, work on financial budgets, strategic planning, liaison with IT consultant, work closely with Controller and 2 staff, oversee facilities for a mid size “boutique” company that is very fast pace and a creative work environment. They actively have 400 projects in Southern California/LA market in commercial -corporate office space, some retail, and hospitality. Must be take charge, assertive, hands on, team player, business savvy, flexible, confident with good work ethics. Thick skinned to work in a “creative” environment.
Industry experience preferred would be commercial real estate, architectural, engineering, entertainment, advertising, marketing, or media. Highly prefer service related industries.
V.P. of Acquisitions
Financial Services Company involving commercial real estate & financing.
Salary: Base + Commission = 120-150K+ in 1st yr, Top Producers earn 150-200K annually. Some long term VP of Acquisitions earn 500K per year. Excellent benefits including 401K plan. Degree is a must, MBA+
To be successful must be self motivated, excellent follow up skills, develop outstanding rapport with people, and have a good understanding of finance, good with math, #’s. Industry experience preferred is commercial real estate, financial services, legal or banking.
The Sales Associate position is critical to the success of their company. As the driver of new business, this sales associate is responsible for:
- Developing, managing and accurately forecasting their own sales acquisition pipeline
- Generating new leads within their territory
- Contacting prospects from our database
- Managing their transactions from inception through closing
- Coordinating and directing all sales activities, including sales consulting resources used during the sales cycle
- Negotiating business terms according to corporate guidelines
- Exceeding monthly corporate standards and metrics
- Combo of inside and outside sales- travel to Western Region of U.S. as needed. Most business is local.
- Degree, MBA+
- Self generate leads and some leads are given. Appt. setters help with setting of appts.
- Strong training program with 90 days paired with a Sales Mgr, online training, and one on one training and on-going mentoring
- Minimum 3+ years of corporate sales experience
- Highly prefer experience in closing commercial real estate transactions or selling financial products
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills both on the phone and in person
- Ability to make effective presentations to high-net worth individuals
- Highly motivated, self-starter who can excel in an entrepreneurial environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a sales organization
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
Stable and reputable real estate investment/property management company in business over 40 yrs is looking for an Asset Manager with commercial leasing experience and a Ca. Real Estate License.
• Preparation of annual budgets
• Recommends capital expenditures
• Coordinating marketing and leasing activities for commercial portfolio
• Responsible for all aspects of the physical oversight and fiscal responsibility to obtain the strongest net operating income possible
• Develop and maintain strategies for existing tenant PR to assure the continued success of each building through the renewal of existing leases at greater than current rents or market rents
• Coordinate and manage timely professional responses to each tenant issue that arises during the entire term of the lease and ensure that records of each issue and response are maintained
• Make sure administrative assistant maintains all files and records in an orderly manner
• Responsible for understanding assigned market areas
• Knowledge of other properties considered competition
• Knowledge of local business conditions and any other conditions that have an impact on the operation of assigned properties
• Are limited to signing contracts up to $2,500
• Should always obtain 3 proposals for contracts except if proposal is under $500.00
CLIENT SERVICES MANAGER
Serves as the project manager leading the coordination of client deliverables throughout the customer lifecycle. The CSM collaborates with internal and external project teams to continually communicate service expectations, process changes, project status and any pertinent client business issues. Ultimately the CSM is accountable along with the Strategic Account Leader and Engagement Leader for creating a satisfied customer through providing a consistent level of customer service that is aligned with Company’s values and meets the objectives for each account on which they are assigned.
In addition to partnering with our clients, the CSM also partners with internal teams (Strategic Account Leader, Engagement Leader, Business Development, Operations & Client Solutions Group) to ensure implementation of strategic plan. The CSM ensures that deadlines are met and the flawless execution of all deliverables is achieved.
Facilitates initial planning meeting with project team to review and understand the scope and purpose of the engagement. Conducts client research and shares background information with the team.
- Conducts initial call with client contact to partner and educate them on the process and expectations.
- Partners with consultants and other departments to ensure success of client engagement.
- Accountable to ensure all client deliverable content, quality, schedules and cost are met.
- Acts as the primary liaison to the client contacts and internal staff regarding all aspects of engagements.
- Maximizes field consultant time delivering value added service to client.
- Schedules interviews, conference calls and appointments with client as needed.
- Understands contracts and project plans.
- Keeps the Strategic Account Leader informed about utilization and all other items having financial impact on the profitability of an account and takes action to ensure project profitability is maintained.
- Acts as the internal resource for the project team to answer questions regarding the client or the engagement.
- Coordinates/directs the design and inventory of custom materials with the client contact and internal team.
- Reviews monthly billing to ensure contract specifications are followed and invoices are accurate.
- The ability to build and maintain rapport with the clients, consultants and staff through mutual trust, respect and purpose.
- Extraordinary attention to detail and focus on quality in producing impeccable customer service.
- Superior organizing and planning skills to accomplish objectives within specified timeframes, manage large projects and monitor progress on all key client service deliverables.
- Facility with business acumen, and ability to comfortably discuss business issues at the C-Level. The ability to develop and present a project plan and structure interactions and deliverables to keep team focused and accountable.
- Knowledge about the objectives of the project and recommends workable solutions to problems.
- The ability to clearly articulate ideas, opinions, feelings, and information in conversations so that business objectives are achieved and the needs of the customers are met.
- The ability to understand strategic goals and determine tactically how to achieve them.
- Understands project management practices and procedures.
- Prior to initial contact with each client, can research and partner with consultants to demonstrate a deep understanding of the client’s business and the planned structure of the consulting engagement.
- Has the ability to influence others through positive/accountable approaches.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5+ years leadership experience; or Master’s Degree and 3+ years leadership experience.
- Initiative leadership, including leading change in multiple functions or units.
- Exposure to large organization’s and their concepts and practices