SEND RESUMES TO:
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
PROJECT COORDINATOR/CLIENT OPERATIONS
SUMMARY – Responsible for project coordination and performing various administrative functions for multiple client accounts/projects. Partner with Client Service Managers to assist in execution of various deliverables and management of engagements. Must thrive in a team environment to meet production goals, schedule meetings, maintain processes and manage daily work flow. Responsible for all deliverables within client engagement.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide administrative and technical support to client teams and participants
- Format and edit documents, including creation of templates and branding adherence
- Use of a variety of software tools to support all aspects of client engagement(s)
- Responsible for final assembly and quality of printed and electronic media
- Direct interface with Client Service Managers, Product Development and other
- departments to ensure high-quality production and logistics of deliverables
- Update/maintain Master Calendar custom event management software to track tasks
- Word Processing – editing and formatting documents
- Provide administrative support for custom web portal for surveys, reports
- and communication to clients
- Client Management – all deliverables and assistance within engagement
- Training – assists in training of new hires
- Shipping –ship materials via FedEx system
- Scheduling – schedule internal and external meetings/interviews using MS Outlook
SKILLS NECESSARY TO SUCCEED:
- Ability to identify root cases so that options and alternatives are viable
- Ability to thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment, and take responsibility to meet time sensitive deadlines
- Ability to clarify needs, anticipate requirements, think systemically and marshal resources to accomplish tasks
- Comfortable with creating rapport at all organizational levels and able to collaborate on a solution
- Must have a learning mindset
- Willingness to initiate conversations that create alignment.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Suite (Basic Word, Intermediate Excel, Advanced PowerPoint and Advanced Outlook)
· Corporate compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and maintaining a documented system of accounting policies, internal controls and procedures.
· supervising performance of corporate accounting tasks including the corporate consolidation, allocation of expenses, recording of revenue, accrued expenses, payroll, intercompany, fixed assets, cash related entries and reconciliations, and the generation of various reports for management use.
· supervising all treasury and cash management functions, corporate accounts receivable functions, and corporate accounts payable functions, preparation of the monthly management reports, audited financial statements, external audit preparation, internal audit coordination, corporate tax compliance.
· Maintain chart of accounts and verify compliance with accounting standards
· Review balance sheet and monitor required reconciliations of various general ledger accounts on a monthly basis, including cash, receivables, payables, fixed assets, intercompany, prepaids, accruals, deferred revenue, etc.
· Primary point of contact for all internal and external audit functions.
· Monitor compliance with external tax filing requirements and provide information to parent company for consolidated tax filings.
· Monitor compliance with other required governmental filings.
· Oversee corporate treasury functions and monitor cash position
· Approve wire transfers
· Oversee preparation of consolidated monthly financial statements.
· Oversee head office accounting
· Oversee purchase price, intangibles, goodwill, and long-lived asset accounting.
· Monitor fixed asset activity and automatic depreciation generation.
· Oversee performance of the corporate accounts payable department and compliance with policies and procedures.
· Oversee performance of the corporate accounts receivable department and compliance with policies and procedures.
· Oversee royalty reporting and compliance with policies and procedures.
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following support functions based upon the particular requirements of the company.
· Automate and streamline accounting processes and functions where appropriate
· Take the lead role in enhancing the existing functionality utilized in JD Edwards or other company-wide accounting systems.
· Collaborate on the development of new policies and procedures as needed with other accounting and finance staff.
JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and ability:
· Considerable knowledge of basic accounting principles and accounting functions.
· Considerable knowledge of complex accounting principles
· Excellent organizational skills.
· Proficient with Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
· Strong analytical skills
· Strong organization, communication and problem solving skills
· Ability to work independently and proactively
· Ability to handle multiple and changing priorities
· Ability to identify unique situations that would require the attention of senior management
Minimum Bachelor’s degree in accounting or a related field.
At least 10 years of progressively responsible accounting experience for a major company or division of a large corporation. Working with complex computer systems/financial applications, especially JD Edwards experience is a plus. Big 4 experience preferred.
Licenses or certificates:
CPA preferred and/or Masters in Accounting.
The Staff Accountant primarily assists in the consolidation of their Corporate & its subsidiaries, and preparation of various consolidated financial reports. Consolidated financial reports are prepared quarterly and yearly while other various reports are prepared monthly and on ad-hoc basis. The position requires knowledge of accounting principles and accounting functions, in addition to experience in consolidation process, in order to work independently to complete tasks.
This position also performs professional level accounting work in the generation, analysis, and maintenance of fiscal records related to operating entities as deemed appropriate by management. The Staff Accountant will be responsible for performing monthly tasks, including but not limited to, the generation of accounts receivable, and the recording of fixed assets and accruals, along with the preparation of various reports for management use. This individual will be required to apply accounting knowledge to ensure proper coding and recording.
This individual may be asked to perform ad-hoc analyses and create spreadsheets and reports for management as necessary. These responsibilities and tasks will be coordinated with and supervised by the Manager, Financial Reporting.
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES:
• Preparation of consolidated financial statements and management reports on monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
• Prepare audit and related roll forward schedules.
• Prepare support schedules for consolidation analysis, such as consolidated cash flows schedules, intercompany foreign exchange journal entries, and consolidation elimination reports.
• Prepare various ad hoc reports and analyses for management through Insight and JD Edwards
• Analyze, process, and reconcile cash-related transactions to monthly bank reconciliations and financial reports.
• Apply strong knowledge of chart of accounts to verify proper general ledger account coding and coding of vendor transactions.
• Reconcile various general ledger accounts on a monthly basis, including cash, receivables, fixed assets, inter companies, payables, deferrals, etc.
• Prepare and input journal entries and determine appropriate accruals to be made monthly.
• Monitor fixed asset activity in detail and input into accounting module for automatic depreciation generation.
• Create support schedules for monthly financial packages, and update as determined to be necessary based on ongoing trends and actual data.
• Respond to vendor and management inquiries on a timely basis.
Graduation from an accredited four-year college or university with a major in the field of accounting.Experience:
Requires at least 2-4 years of general accounting experience working with complex computer systems/financial applications
An L.A. based real estate investment firm specializing in land development and income producing residential properties is seeking a Financial Analyst who is responsible for a variety of tasks in the areas of real estate investments, finance, and asset management. You will learn and develop a broad range of financial, real estate underwriting, analytical, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Evaluate and screen potential acquisitions for match with company’s investment criteria.
- Gather property specific & market information by researching a variety of sources including industry, regulatory, and economic information, demographic data and property information.
- Communicate with brokers, property managers, owners and consultants to inform accurate property valuation.
- Assist in preparing initial asset level business plan, including documentation of strategy and forecast of financial performance.
- Prepare senior management and investors reporting packages, including actual-to-budget and forecast-to-budget variance analysis and cash forecasting.
Bachelors and/or Masters Degree in Real Estate, Finance, Economics, or related field with 2 yrs of experience in acquisition and financial analysis, private equity, real estate investments or investment banking. Highly prefer multi- family real estate experience.
DIRECTOR OF MARKETING
Real Estate Development & Investment Company is looking to add to staff a new position due to growth.
The Director of Marketing is responsible for leading real estate marketing campaigns and educate clients about the firm’s products and services.
- Responsible for team building
- Create policies and protocols within the marketing department
- Plan, develop, and execute marketing programs such as direct mailings, social media campaigns, client seminars, online webinars, and publicity events
- Design and direct the implementation of the marketing plan to meet organizational objectives
- Prepare and coordinate materials for real estate trade shows and promotional activites that target real estate funds, private equity companies, developers, investors, home builders, and owners
- Create sales collateral
- Oversee the marketing budget for the company and each individual
- Administering the client database and keep it up to date
- Establish and review department performance data to monitor and measure productivity, progress, and activity levels for marketing plans and projects
- Manage the whole marketing campaign process for new and existing real estate properties via various media outlets
- Establishes public relations and open communication with executive management, tenants, vendors, community leaders, and staff to develop marketing concepts and branding ideas
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Business Administration, or related field with strong record of academic achievement; MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of Marketing or Advertising experience, within the real estate industry would be a plus
- Must be proficient in Word, PowerPoint, Excel, SalesForce, and other software applications
- Strong interpersonal, writing, and oral communication skills
- Must be highly organized, proactive, sales-focused, and creative
- Outgoing and friendly personality, multi-tasker, creative problem solver
V.P. of ACQUISITIONS
Financial Services Company involving commercial real estate & financing.
Salary: Base + Commission = 120-150K+ in 1st yr, Top Producers earn 150-200K annually. Some long term VP of Acquisitions earn 500K per year. Excellent benefits including 401K plan. Degree is a must, MBA+
To be successful must be self motivated, excellent follow up skills, develop outstanding rapport with people, and have a good understanding of finance, good with math, #’s. Industry experience preferred is commercial real estate, financial services, legal or banking.
The Sales Associate position is critical to the success of their company. As the driver of new business, this sales associate is responsible for:
- Developing, managing and accurately forecasting their own sales acquisition pipeline
- Generating new leads within their territory
- Contacting prospects from our database
- Managing their transactions from inception through closing
- Coordinating and directing all sales activities, including sales consulting resources used during the sales cycle
- Negotiating business terms according to corporate guidelines
- Exceeding monthly corporate standards and metrics
- Combo of inside and outside sales- travel to Western Region of U.S. as needed. Most business is local.
- Degree, MBA+
- Self generate leads and some leads are given. Appt. setters help with setting of appts.
- Strong training program with 90 days paired with a Sales Mgr, online training, and one on one training and on-going mentoring
- Minimum 3+ years of corporate sales experience
- Highly prefer experience in closing commercial real estate transactions or selling financial products
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills both on the phone and in person
- Ability to make effective presentations to high-net worth individuals
- Highly motivated, self-starter who can excel in an entrepreneurial environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a sales organization
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite