SEND RESUMES TO:
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT IN PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Real Estate Investment Management Company in business over 35 years is looking to add to staff a candidate with eithe property management, leasing, marketing, or human resources experience to assist the COO. Support to two Asset Managers (commercial properties) and four Regional/Area Managers (residential properties) and assist with special projects with a team of other staff. Interface with tenants, vendors, and off-site employees. Obtain proposals for repairs/preventive maintenance and prepare comparison sheet for review. Handle tenant emergencies. Prepare Expense Authorizations for invoices on a daily basis and give to Asset Managers to approve for payment. Prepare welcome packages for new and renewing tenants. Prepare letters; prepare signature blocks and indemnity agreements for contracts. Maintain and follow up on insurance certificates on tenants and vendors. Prepare and/or distribute lease abstracts, move-out reports, residential landlord reports, memos, etc.
Employee performs supervisory, accounting and administrative work involved in the accounting function of the department. Work involves scheduling and directing work assignments of administrative employees, meeting deadlines for data processing of financial requirements. Internal and external contacts are many and varied. Judgment and initiative are frequently exercised. Reports to COO and supervises accounting staff during a minor period of the employee’s work time, including assigning, reviewing and evaluating work
- Has responsibility for accounts, including receipt of all invoices, sorting, review for approvals and account numbers, requesting checks or processing inter department transfers and invoice cancellation
- Depositing checks on the same day received and record the date accordingly. No back dating. Violation of this procedure could be cause for termination
- Deadline for updating records is the 18th so posting is no later than the 20th or 22nd of the month.
- Answers and processes both verbal and written inquiries about payables and receivables for a portion of the Commercial and Residential portfolio
- Verifies accuracy of data processing TSRs, rent charges, CAM charges
- Prepares and checks journal entries by staff
- Make copies of all leasing commissions and fixed asset payments
- Make journal entries for construction in progress payments when installments are finished
- NNN Spreadsheets, calculations, billings
- Prepare quarterly accruals
- Filing – both A/P and A/R
- Accounts audit to ensure proper posting of checks
- Property taxes maintenance and payments
- Business licenses maintenance and payments
- Attendance and participation at requested meetings
- Miscellaneous special projects as assigned by supervisor or President
- Assist CFO, Controller and outside auditors with projects as requested
- Help with annual budgets
- Assist coworkers when need arises
- Answer operator calls and retrieve general voice mail messages
Experienced, accurate payroll coordinator needed for LA entertainment Services Company.
High energy, Great time management skills, Very fast- paced but work in a team environment, Casual/professional office work environment, MS Office Proficient, Payroll/accounting software experience, 3+ years experience in payroll/accounting and client services.
Maintain comprehensive knowledge of federal and state wage and hour law as well as union contracts appropriate to the clients and type of payroll assigned (may require on-going training)
- Manual calculation of timecards when necessary according to federal and state wage and hour law and applicable union contracts
- Entry of employee information and timecard information into payroll system
- Preparation, packaging and distribution of checks, invoices and back-up reports to clients, or for mail/courier, as required
- Communicating with clients as necessary to obtain or provide answers for the preparation of payroll
- Extensive contact with Company’s clients and clients’ employees, including responding to, and following up on, clients’ and employees’ requests and concerns in a timely manner, whether that means personally taking care of the matter, or passing it on to the appropriate individual
Additional duties may include:
- Quality assurance and quality check of all payroll
- Filing and payroll maintenance
- Quality check transaction entry audits
- Quality assurance of time cards calculations
- Scanning and tax documentation administration
Experience: 3+ years of payroll processing experience, ADP or similar processing system, multi state, is a plus.
•Responsible for multi-state processing of payroll information and maintaining records through ADP Payroll system.
•Perform a wide variety of payroll administrative activities, including export of hours worked from time and labor system.
•Pre and post payroll balancing and controlling earnings and deduction totals.
•Processes pre and post validation of payroll processing in accordance to departmental internal controls and standards.
•Weekly inspection of system output such as payroll registers and standard reports for accuracy and completeness
•Determines and correct out of balance conditions
•Manual collection and batching of Time Records; computes wage, overtime payments and exceptions; and posts to payroll records.
•Maintain employee database records regarding payroll related elections and/or deductions.
•Make weekly payroll transmissions accurately and on-time.
•Audit weekly transmissions, correcting errors promptly.
•Process requests for set up and change to Direct Deposit, including verification of account numbers and Transit/Routing numbers.
•Prepare periodic reports of earnings, taxes, deductions, benefits, salary and address; and all related payroll tasks. •Process final wages for employee terminations according to state-by-state and company procedures.
•Processes requests for paycheck adjustments, as necessary.
•Calculates & Processes Special Pays (i.e. Fringe benefits, Qualified and Non-Qualified Moving Expenses, Supplemental Pay).
•Timely processing of Garnishments and Levies.
•Performs other payroll tax activities, including compliance with local, state and federal tax law.
•Respond to questions and special requests from employees, management, regulatory agencies, in researching laws and regulations regarding taxes and payroll withholding procedures, and in preparing special reports for senior management.
•Prepare quarterly W-2 reconciliation statements.
•Assist with special projects as necessary
•Strong ability to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment and ability to multi-task on a daily basis
•Must be able to work in a team environment of 10+ payroll team members
•Must have advanced PC skills in (Internet Explorer, Outlook, MS Office Excel, Word)
•Must have comprehensive knowledge and experience of ADP and ABI Master Mind systems or similar HR & Payroll Time Keeping systems
•Strong attention to detail & high accuracy rate a must
•Must have comprehensive knowledge of Human Resource and Payroll practices and procedures
•Strong customer service and interact in a professional manner with various functions and levels within the Organization
•Ability to work with minimal supervision while preserving the strict confidentiality of all data.
•Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical users
•Knowledge of reporting tools, i.e., Report Smith or Report Writer
MANAGER OF FINANCIAL REPORTING
Reports to the Director of Financial Reporting in consolidation of Corporate & its subsidiaries and preparation of various financial reports. Consolidated financial reports are prepared quarterly and yearly. The position requires considerable knowledge of accounting principles and experience in the consolidation process. The Manager Financial Reporting also assists in implementing and training users with Insight financial application, as well as be a high-level user for consolidated, corporate and ad-hoc reporting. The Manager Financial Reporting will also be a high-level user in our JD Edwards financial applications. They are also responsible for supporting the Global Partnership group from a financial, business and budgeting perspective.
• Preparation of consolidated financial statements and management reports on monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
• Prepare and review audit and roll forward schedules. Coordinate interim and year-end audits related to consolidated entities
Education: Bachelors Degree in Accounting or comparable Experience: Public accounting experience of at least 3 to 4 years required, Big 4 preferred. Prefer at least 2 – 5 years of experience as a Financial Analyst (or higher Financial Reporting position) working with complex computer systems/financial applications (i.e. JDEdwards, Oracle, etc.) and in Consolidations. C.P.A. license required.
MARKET DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST
The Market Development Specialist (MDS) is a key position — you are at the nerve center of our entire marketing and sales organization, both researching and identifying great prospects for our offerings, defining and executing weekly industry focused prospecting campaigns and talking with prospects who have demonstrated an interest in our solutions and qualifying if they really are good sales targets.
- Contacting a steady stream of inbound leads, leads from marketing programs and generating your own leads for ourNorth Americasales team
- Introducing our products and services to these leads and converting them to new prospects for our outside sales team
- Nurturing existing prospects to the point of conversion to a sales prospect for our outside sales team
- Desire and attitude to succeed making productive calls that result in appointments set for outside sales reps.
- Good telephone presence, discussing a complex product to multiple business tiers with multiple messaging components.
- Ability to deliver solution ideas with direct economic value propositions, pain detection, problem definition, decision maker identification, and relationship building.
- Comfort on telephone with senior management, middle management, and technical personnel in conveyance of industry specific value propositions in an advisory role regarding business solution and benefits for telecommunications, retail, financial services and software industry prospects
- Resourcefulness to identify key contacts within targeted accounts.
- Research skills to identify the right contacts using Linked-in, Insideview and other tools.
- Bachelors Degree and 3-5 years’ experience, preferably in a customer-facing role
- Experience with salesforec.com, MS Excel and other Office applications
- Must be a self-starter able to work at a high activity level w/o direct supervision
MANAGER, SOCIAL MEDIA AND PUBLIC RELATIONS
Develops and executes Social Media and Public Relations strategies that support core marketing communication strategies and initiatives for the company and its key products. Oversees the development of communication strategies and programs in Public Relations integrated with Social Media to meet corporate and marketing objectives and ensure consistency in company’s marketing messages.
• Develops and executes strategic multichannel PR communication strategies, programs, and social media initiatives
• Identifies, interprets, and capitalizes on current social media trends; develops programs to generate exposure for company products and enhance brand recognition
• Identify methods for integrating best practice social media strategies for each product marketing plan
• Ensures effective communication and collaboration with key stakeholders for seamless integration of PR and social media programs with marketing objectives; Consults with Parent Company on PR and social media activities with global impact
• Develops relationships with key media, industry analysts, and social media influencers to ensure positive coverage for company products
• Manages relationships with agency partners to ensure creative, accurate, PR messaging and materials for each product category
• Manage Company’s participation at conferences, tradeshows, and other speaking engagements to support brand awareness and highlight company’s leadership in technology
• Develops strategy and content for internal written company communications related to company programs, initiatives, events, and policies; ensures communication programs meets organizational objectives
• Provides key counsel on content and delivery of Executive communications; Develops communication strategy and content for environmental issues
• Collaborates with other MARCOM management to develop synergiesbetween groups to deliver consistent messages to external stakeholders
• Completion of an undergraduate program (B.A. or B.S.) in Marketing, Journalism, Communications or Public Relations
• 5+ years of experience and proven expertise in public relations and social media; demonstrated ability to manage existing initiatives as well as deliver new campaigns
• Strategic and creative thinking, collaboration with external partners and all levels of the company including cross –functional teams
• Strong written and verbal communication skills; team player, with the confidence to take the lead when necessary
• Proficient computer skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint); ability to learn and manage consumer and editorial review tracking system; deliver monthly/quarterly reports
• Ability to travel 25%
STRATEGIC MARKET ANALYTICS PROJECT MANAGER
• Manages, leads and personally participates in various strategic market analytics activities
• Creates and prepares business reports and business presentations for Corporate offices and Parent Company’s Executive teams
• Provides value-added market analytics by using proprietary as well as syndicated market data
• Prepares analyses for various product lines to provide key insights into these businesses
• Actively engage in value-added analysis to answer key strategic questions; knows all of the data sources available internally and externally
• Builds strong relationships with peers and Senior Managers to best meet company goals and objectives
• Manages and leverages relationships with vendors for a specific product/service (best price, best product, etc)
• 5-7 years of experience in strategic consulting, market research or other analytical work
• Bachelor’s Degree (BA/BS), MBA or other related graduate-level degree is preferred
• Communicates effectively with all levels; possess solid presentation skills
• Strong organizational and project management skills; attention to detail coupled with being able to identify broad, strategic implications
• Deep understanding of data analysis and how to turn data into insights
• Strong analytical and data management experience, with the ability to efficiently derive insights from vast and diverse amounts of data
• Creative, proactive approach to solving business issues
• Highly proficient with MS PowerPoint and Excel; experience developing and using Excel-based models
Reports to a Sr. Manager. No direct reports. Highly prefer some consulting experience, primary & secondary research experience. 1/3 is ad hoc reports, 1/3 is administration, 1/3 is research work. You will create and do a presentation to the executive team as part of the interview process. They will provide you a case study that you present to a panel. Highly prefer consumer products/electronics industry knowledge and an MBA.