SEND RESUMES TO:
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT to President and Co-Chairman
The role of the Executive Assistant is to oversee all administrative assistance to the President and Co-Chairman. This person must learn the Company’s philosophy of client service and programs while liaising with the Client Relations team to support the Results Consultants. This fast-paced, ever-changing environment requires a highly flexible and personable individual who is dedicated to serving the needs of others with attention to detail, organizational skills and the highest quality standards.
Answers the President’s phone calls and updates “Phone Log”, provides information and receives information from both internal and external clients to include oral, written and electronic communications. Must be able to assess incoming information accurately in order to implement required action plan(s).
- Maintains President’s calendar, providing necessary daily ticklers as required. Must communicate specified events to the appropriate personnel for additions/modifications to the corporate calendar.
- Sorts/prioritizes incoming and outgoing correspondence and email for the President. Assess the information for required action to reduce the workload of the President.
- Coordinates, implements and follows-up on President’s travel arrangements.
- Maintains files and records of President and organizes the President’s office.
- Works with the Client Relations team to maintain client related files and records.
- Provides overflow assistance on tasks throughout the Client Relations Department as needed.
- Guides, directs and follows up on modifications to correspondence and miscellaneous materials to ensure the use of proper formatting, grammar, punctuation and spelling. Implements final proofreading in order to produce zero defects work through completion.
- Confirm attendance and take notes at President’s weekly and monthly teleconferences.
- Arrange conference calls, and video conference meetings.
- Maintain and update the teleconference audio log for the consultant team. Handouts are maintained on server and tapes are classified in the library.
- Update the Pipeline Report weekly.
- Type correspondence from the Dictaphone machine as requested.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must be flexible in terms of ever shifting priorities and deadlines.
Skills and Experience:
- College graduate highly preferred
- Fast accurate typing
- Windows and MS Office – Power User
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail, ability to establish and maintain good rapport with co-workers
- Strong command of the English language
- Good filing skills
- Good telephone skills
- Team player
- Detail oriented
- Flexible, adaptable, patient
- Ability to multi-task
- Good telephone personality
- Willing to learn
- Energetic, highly motivated, positive attitude
- Excellent follow-up skills
- Caring (Genuinely cares about the company and wants to contribute toward our success)
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT IN PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
- Reports to Lead Administrative Assistant
- Provide shared administrative support to Asset Managers (commercial properties) and four Regional/Area Managers (residential properties) and assist with special projects
- Interface with tenants, vendors, and off-site employees
- Obtain proposals and assist in the arrangements for repairs/preventive maintenance, upkeep and prepare comparison sheet for review for all properties
- Handle tenant emergencies
- Prepare Expense Authorizations for invoices on a daily basis and give to Asset Managers to approve for payment
- Prepare welcome packages for new and renewing tenants
- Prepare letters; prepare signature blocks and indemnity agreements for contracts
- Assist managers and leasing with marketing vacant space
- Maintain all vacant suites in a neat, clean and orderly manner
- Maintain and follow up on insurance certificates on tenants and vendors
- Assist in preparation and/or distribute lease abstracts, amendments, move-out reports, residential landlord reports, memos, etc.
- Prepare rent increase letters to tenants based on Consumer Price Index
- Assist in the collection and timely deposit of specified rents
- Prepare legal notices (30 Day Notices, 10 Day Notices), Lease Amendments, Lease Cancellations, and Assignments of Lease
- Prepare attorney letter for delinquent accounts and create a legal file
- Prepare partial payment letters to delinquent tenants and update Notice Log
- Update Rent Roll Notebook for President (shared by other Administrative Assistants)
- Assist with monitoring tenant activities for compliance with lease terms
- File correspondence, legal documents, memos, etc. in tenant lease files or property administrative files; maintain files in a neat and orderly condition
- Serve as a liaison between supervisor and other team members
- Maintain percentage rent system (gross sales) for retail tenants
- Assist in developing annual operating budgets and monitors financial expenditures to ensure compliance with the financial expectations of the owner and allows the property to remain within budget
- Maintain keys on commercial vacancies
- Prepare tenant move out/TSR and other forms
- Assist in annual audit of property inventory
- Provide same day/next day follow up to all tenant service requests assuring satisfaction with response time and resolution. Document corrective action and review with supervisor.
- Manage a wide variety of special projects associated with the renovation/remodel of properties and tenant spaces
- Attend monthly administrative assistant meetings coming prepared to learn, participate and create harmony within the team
- Submit all requested reports
- Various duties assigned to specific Administrative Assistants such as maintain tickler file; maintain employee birthday list and send birthday cards to in-house/off-site employees; prepare monthly CPI memo for in-house distribution; assist with sending out monthly statements; collect, date stamp and distribute daily mail; collect information for monthly calendar; maintain cellular phone and pager accounts; maintain subscription accounts; update various lists; maintain credit card accounts; maintain property management library
- Expected to get Notary Public certification
- Assist in the training of new administrative assistant staff as requested
- Assist President and Property Managers with any and all projects they have
ASSISTANT V.P. OF CLOSING (REAL ESTATE)
Specialty Finance Company is looking to add to staff an Assistant VP of Closing for all real estate transactions, particularly in the areas of leases, purchase and sale of land transfers, title and survey. Bachelor degree or equivalent related business experienced. JD or paralegal certification is desired. Real estate legal experience helpful.
1. Review seller application and initial correspondence received from Sales Team and confirm all information is complete and accurate.
2. Develop closing strategy and preliminary timeline.
3. Become lead contact for the transaction, coordinating directly with Sales, Legal, Underwriting, third party vendors, and others, including updating and inputting data into our system.
4. Maintain communications with all parties to provide timely updates, managing seller’s expectations as necessary.
5. Ensure due diligence documents are ordered and timely received (title, survey, corporate, liens, etc.).
6. Review results of due diligence and develop issues list (i.e. closing conditions).
7. Resolve issues in coordination with seller, third party vendors, Sales Team and Legal Department.
8. Track and Maintain deal status in Company operating system and provide status updates at weekly department meetings and otherwise, as necessary.
9. Prepare all closing documents.
10. Obtain execution of closing documents from seller.
11. Close transaction and coordinate with Accounting Department for disbursement of funds.
12. Coordinate recording of closing documents with title vendor and ensure clean and clear title, subject only to disclosed and approved exceptions, is conveyed to company.
Human Resources Manager (Contract Position)
Reports to the COO in regards to all HR duties for staff of 20 at corporate and 80-100 total with 36 properties (both commercial and residential).
Responsible for all duties involved with human resources, including, processing of all new hires and terminations, all employee orientations and exit interviews; all online payroll administration through their HR Consulting Company, including the administration of Section 125 and familiarity with FSA and HSA benefits. Responsible for coordinating insurance renewals. Processing and maintaining all unemployment claims and worker’s compensation claims; compilation of the Employee Handbook by working closely with labor attorneys; attending seminars to keep abreast of new labor laws; organizing all company parties, special events, birthdays and anniversaries; maintenance of all employee files. Serve as member of the management team. Work closely with CEO and COO with regards to annual raises and employee reviews. Work with insurance brokers to determine the best possible medical/dental plan for the company. Employee relations and mediator for many employee related problems. Deal with government agencies for all garnishments and employee lawsuits.
Manager of Business Affairs
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Management of legal cases and coordination with outside counsel
- Management of diverse business projects and initiatives
- Dispute resolution between internal departments and outside vendors
- Preparation of reports related to business activities, goals and expectations
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field
- 3+ years of experience in business administration or executive operations
- Sound judgment, excellent foresight and unflappable personality
- Excellent analytical skills, outcome-oriented mindset and flawless attention to detail
- Proven problem-solving and conflict-resolution skills
- Superb written and oral communication skills
- Strong customer service orientation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, fast-changing environment
- Proficiency with Outlook, Excel and Word
V.P. of Acquisitions
Financial Services Company involving commercial real estate & financing.
Salary: Base + Commission = 120-150K+ in 1st yr, Top Producers earn 150-200K annually. Some long term VP of Acquisitions earn 500K per year. Excellent benefits including 401K plan. Degree is a must, MBA+
To be successful must be self motivated, excellent follow up skills, develop outstanding rapport with people, and have a good understanding of finance, good with math, #’s. Industry experience preferred is commercial real estate, financial services, legal or banking.
The Sales Associate position is critical to the success of their company. As the driver of new business, this sales associate is responsible for:
- Developing, managing and accurately forecasting their own sales acquisition pipeline
- Generating new leads within their territory
- Contacting prospects from our database
- Managing their transactions from inception through closing
- Coordinating and directing all sales activities, including sales consulting resources used during the sales cycle
- Negotiating business terms according to corporate guidelines
- Exceeding monthly corporate standards and metrics
- Combo of inside and outside sales- travel to Western Region of U.S. as needed. Most business is local.
- Degree, MBA+
- Self generate leads and some leads are given. Appt. setters help with setting of appts.
- Strong training program with 90 days paired with a Sales Mgr, online training, and one on one training and on-going mentoring
- Minimum 3+ years of corporate sales experience
- Highly prefer experience in closing commercial real estate transactions or selling financial products
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills both on the phone and in person
- Ability to make effective presentations to high-net worth individuals
- Highly motivated, self-starter who can excel in an entrepreneurial environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a sales organization
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
ASSET MANAGER IN COMMERCIAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Stable and reputable real estate investment/property management company in business over 40 yrs is looking for an Asset Manager with commercial PM experience and a Ca. Real Estate License.
• Preparation of annual budgets
• Recommends capital expenditures
• Coordinating marketing and leasing activities for commercial portfolio
• Responsible for all aspects of the physical oversight and fiscal responsibility to obtain the strongest net operating income possible
• Develop and maintain strategies for existing tenant PR to assure the continued success of each building through the renewal of existing leases at greater than current rents or market rents
• Coordinate and manage timely professional responses to each tenant issue that arises during the entire term of the lease and ensure that records of each issue and response are maintained
• Make sure administrative assistant maintains all files and records in an orderly manner
• Responsible for understanding assigned market areas
• Knowledge of other properties considered competition
• Knowledge of local business conditions and any other conditions that have an impact on the operation of assigned properties
• Are limited to signing contracts up to $1,500
• Should always obtain 3 proposals for contracts except if proposal is under $500.00
CLIENT SERVICES MANAGER
Serves as the project manager leading the coordination of client deliverables throughout the customer lifecycle. The CSM collaborates with internal and external project teams to continually communicate service expectations, process changes, project status and any pertinent client business issues. Ultimately the CSM is accountable along with the Strategic Account Leader and Engagement Leader for creating a satisfied customer through providing a consistent level of customer service that is aligned with Company’s values and meets the objectives for each account on which they are assigned.
In addition to partnering with our clients, the CSM also partners with internal teams (Strategic Account Leader, Engagement Leader, Business Development, Operations & Client Solutions Group) to ensure implementation of strategic plan. The CSM ensures that deadlines are met and the flawless execution of all deliverables is achieved.
Facilitates initial planning meeting with project team to review and understand the scope and purpose of the engagement. Conducts client research and shares background information with the team.
- Conducts initial call with client contact to partner and educate them on the process and expectations.
- Partners with consultants and other departments to ensure success of client engagement.
- Accountable to ensure all client deliverable content, quality, schedules and cost are met.
- Acts as the primary liaison to the client contacts and internal staff regarding all aspects of engagements.
- Maximizes field consultant time delivering value added service to client.
- Schedules interviews, conference calls and appointments with client as needed.
- Understands contracts and project plans.
- Keeps the Strategic Account Leader informed about utilization and all other items having financial impact on the profitability of an account and takes action to ensure project profitability is maintained.
- Acts as the internal resource for the project team to answer questions regarding the client or the engagement.
- Coordinates/directs the design and inventory of custom materials with the client contact and internal team.
- Reviews monthly billing to ensure contract specifications are followed and invoices are accurate.
- The ability to build and maintain rapport with the clients, consultants and staff through mutual trust, respect and purpose.
- Extraordinary attention to detail and focus on quality in producing impeccable customer service.
- Superior organizing and planning skills to accomplish objectives within specified timeframes, manage large projects and monitor progress on all key client service deliverables.
- Facility with business acumen, and ability to comfortably discuss business issues at the C-Level. The ability to develop and present a project plan and structure interactions and deliverables to keep team focused and accountable.
- Knowledge about the objectives of the project and recommends workable solutions to problems.
- The ability to clearly articulate ideas, opinions, feelings, and information in conversations so that business objectives are achieved and the needs of the customers are met.
- The ability to understand strategic goals and determine tactically how to achieve them.
- Understands project management practices and procedures.
- Prior to initial contact with each client, can research and partner with consultants to demonstrate a deep understanding of the client’s business and the planned structure of the consulting engagement.
- Has the ability to influence others through positive/accountable approaches.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5+ years leadership experience; or Master’s Degree and 3+ years leadership experience.
- Initiative leadership, including leading change in multiple functions or units.
- Exposure to large organization’s and their concepts and practices