SEND RESUMES TO:
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT IN PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Real Estate Investment Management Company in business over 35 years is looking to add to staff a candidate with eithe property management, leasing, marketing, or human resources experience to assist the COO. Support to two Asset Managers (commercial properties) and four Regional/Area Managers (residential properties) and assist with special projects with a team of other staff. Interface with tenants, vendors, and off-site employees. Obtain proposals for repairs/preventive maintenance and prepare comparison sheet for review. Handle tenant emergencies. Prepare Expense Authorizations for invoices on a daily basis and give to Asset Managers to approve for payment. Prepare welcome packages for new and renewing tenants. Prepare letters; prepare signature blocks and indemnity agreements for contracts. Maintain and follow up on insurance certificates on tenants and vendors. Prepare and/or distribute lease abstracts, move-out reports, residential landlord reports, memos, etc.
Employee performs supervisory, accounting and administrative work involved in the accounting function of the department. Work involves scheduling and directing work assignments of administrative employees, meeting deadlines for data processing of financial requirements. Internal and external contacts are many and varied. Judgment and initiative are frequently exercised. Reports to COO and supervises accounting staff during a minor period of the employee’s work time, including assigning, reviewing and evaluating work
- Has responsibility for accounts, including receipt of all invoices, sorting, review for approvals and account numbers, requesting checks or processing inter department transfers and invoice cancellation
- Depositing checks on the same day received and record the date accordingly. No back dating. Violation of this procedure could be cause for termination
- Deadline for updating records is the 18th so posting is no later than the 20th or 22nd of the month.
- Answers and processes both verbal and written inquiries about payables and receivables for a portion of the Commercial and Residential portfolio
- Verifies accuracy of data processing TSRs, rent charges, CAM charges
- Prepares and checks journal entries by staff
- Make copies of all leasing commissions and fixed asset payments
- Make journal entries for construction in progress payments when installments are finished
- NNN Spreadsheets, calculations, billings
- Prepare quarterly accruals
- Filing – both A/P and A/R
- Accounts audit to ensure proper posting of checks
- Property taxes maintenance and payments
- Business licenses maintenance and payments
- Attendance and participation at requested meetings
- Miscellaneous special projects as assigned by supervisor or President
- Assist CFO, Controller and outside auditors with projects as requested
- Help with annual budgets
- Assist coworkers when need arises
- Answer operator calls and retrieve general voice mail messages
DIRECTOR OF FINANCIAL REPORTING
SALARY: 150-160k + BONUS
This is an entrepreneurial environment, U.S. Corporate Offices of approx 10 staff, with Int’l Headquarters. They are regularly involved in acquiring, developing, operating, and/or selling properties, theaters and cinemas.
Primary responsibility involves the consolidation of worldwide financials and the preparing of quarterly and year end press releases and regulatory filing documents including the gathering of supporting schedules for the MD&A, footnotes, tables, and financials of the 10Ks and 10Qs.
Prepare the US SOX cycles for Financial Reporting, Treasury, and Corporate Governance. Create and maintain as needed requests for information, ad hoc reports, and projects to provide relevant financial and operational information to management and external reporting agencies.
Reports to the CFO, with company 15 yrs. CPA, MBA+
Highly prefer real estate industry knowledge and experience. Currently supervise one staff with plans to add additional staff as needed. This is a very hands on position.
MARKET DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST
The Market Development Specialist (MDS) is a key position — you are at the nerve center of our entire marketing and sales organization, both researching and identifying great prospects for our offerings, defining and executing weekly industry focused prospecting campaigns and talking with prospects who have demonstrated an interest in our solutions and qualifying if they really are good sales targets.
- Contacting a steady stream of inbound leads, leads from marketing programs and generating your own leads for ourNorth Americasales team
- Introducing our products and services to these leads and converting them to new prospects for our outside sales team
- Nurturing existing prospects to the point of conversion to a sales prospect for our outside sales team
- Desire and attitude to succeed making productive calls that result in appointments set for outside sales reps.
- Good telephone presence, discussing a complex product to multiple business tiers with multiple messaging components.
- Ability to deliver solution ideas with direct economic value propositions, pain detection, problem definition, decision maker identification, and relationship building.
- Comfort on telephone with senior management, middle management, and technical personnel in conveyance of industry specific value propositions in an advisory role regarding business solution and benefits for telecommunications, retail, financial services and software industry prospects
- Resourcefulness to identify key contacts within targeted accounts.
- Research skills to identify the right contacts using Linked-in, Insideview and other tools.
- Bachelors Degree and 3-5 years’ experience, preferably in a customer-facing role
- Experience with salesforce.com, MS Excel and other Office applications
- Must be a self-starter able to work at a high activity level w/o direct supervision
V.P. of Acquisitions for Financial Services Company involving commercial real estate & financing.
Salary: 60K Base + Commission = 100K+ in 1st yr, Top Producers earn 150-200K annually. Some long term VP of Acquisitions earn 500K per year. Excellent benefits including 401K plan. Degree is a must, MBA+
To be successful must be self motivated, excellent follow up skills, develop outstanding rapport with people, and have a good understanding of finance, good with math, #’s. Industry experience preferred is commercial real estate, financial services, or banking.
The Sales Associate position is critical to the success of their company. As the driver of new business, this sales associate is responsible for:
- Developing, managing and accurately forecasting their own sales acquisition pipeline
- Generating new leads within their territory
- Contacting prospects from our database
- Managing their transactions from inception through closing
- Coordinating and directing all sales activities, including sales consulting resources used during the sales cycle
- Negotiating business terms according to corporate guidelines
- Exceeding monthly corporate standards and metrics
- Combo of inside and outside sales- travel to Western Region of U.S. as needed. Most business is local.
- Degree, MBA+
- Self generate leads and some leads are given. Appt. setters help with setting of appts.
- Strong training program with 90 days paired with a Sales Mgr, online training, and one on one training and on-going mentoring
- Minimum 3+ years of corporate sales experience
- Highly prefer experience in closing commercial real estate transactions or selling financial products
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills both on the phone and in person
- Ability to make effective presentations to high-net worth individuals
- Highly motivated, self-starter who can excel in an entrepreneurial environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a sales organization
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite