SEND RESUMES TO:
TRANSACTION COORDINATOR | PROPERTY MANAGEMENT | OPERATIONS MANAGER
Every day is a different day! Turning challenges into an opportunity! Daily hat changing, fast moving environment managing the daily business operations and real estate transactions for all agents and team members alike. The ideal candidate will serve several hats as the transaction coordinator, property manager, and business operations manager.
Transaction Coordinator: A transaction coordinator is more than just completing administrative duties. TCs functions as a liaison between real estate agents, clients, escrow companies and mortgage brokers during the process of a real estate sale.
- Escrow Duties: TCs receive a ratified purchase contract from an agent and immediately opens escrow with an escrow or title company and supplies the escrow or title officer with the necessary information to begin the process of managing the file. The real estate transaction coordinator arranges for pickup of the initial deposit money. Additionally, the real estate transaction coordinator sends the cooperating agent any necessary disclosures required by law.
- Timelines/Deadlines: A real estate transaction coordinator’s job includes creating a time line of important dates for the real estate agent to follow, such as deadlines for loan and inspection contingency removal. A few days before a deadline, the real estate transaction coordinator will call or e-mail a reminder to the real estate agent to ensure compliance with the time lines outlined in the real estate purchase agreement. Sometimes a real estate transaction coordinator will order a natural hazard disclosure statement on behalf of the seller or schedule a home inspection for a buyer.
- Administrative Tasks: A real estate transaction coordinator maintains the file to ensure all the mandatory disclosures are completed and sent to the cooperating agent or broker for the client’s review and approval. As each document returns by mail, fax or e-mail, the real estate transaction coordinator checks for all initials, signatures and dates before marking the disclosures as complete and filing them. Additionally, a real estate transaction coordinator calls the agents and other parties to remind them of missing documents.
- Quality Control: The real estate transaction coordinator provides a consistent, quality- controlled system to ensure the smooth and efficient management of all relevant steps necessary to close a real estate sale. Often a real estate transaction coordinator will use software to assist with the creation of time lines, calendar reminder notes and scheduled phone calls to all parties. A client or agent often relies on a real estate transaction coordinator to monitor and assess the progress of the sale so that important deadlines are met and contingencies are released. Furthermore, a real estate transaction coordinator provides a preliminary audit of the file for the managing broker to review.
- Additional Duties: Some real estate transaction coordinators produce marketing for agents, such as Just Sold postcards or monthly newsletters. Other real estate transaction coordinators are licensed agents who can assist the agent with renegotiating terms after a pest inspection reveals wood rot damage that needs to be fixed before a loan will fund. Check with individual real estate brokerages to determine which type of real estate transaction coordinator they prefer to employ as well as the list of duties.
- Liaison between clients, escrow, title, outside agents, vendors and etc.
- Ensuring all parties/vendors are in compliant with the contract and meet timelines/deadlines
- Quality-Controlled System – to ensure the smooth and efficient management of all relevant steps necessary to close a real estate sale.
- Administrative Duties / Filing/ Business Prospecting
- Additional Duties Include – preparation for proposals and real estate marketing
- Managing team members, implementing and ensuring all team members are following all business systems in place.
- Provides Written Sales Pipeline Reports
- Executive Summary Reports
- Hiring and Managing Interns
- Manage and Oversee Underwriting , Marketing, Database Department
- Direct Liaison between Landowner and tenants
- Collect Tenant Rents (when necessary)
- Track Rental Income Deposited
- Receive and find Vendors to conduct Repair/Service Work Ordered by Tenants
- Conduct Eviction Process / Assist in Tenant Cooperation
FRONT DESK COORDINATOR
Real Estate Acquisition/Finance company has an immediate opening for an experienced, well-organized, extremely dependable and personable Front Desk Coordinator
YOU WILL BE THE FIRST PERSON TO INTERACT WITH OUR CLIENTS, PARTNERS and STAFF SO YOU MUST BE VERY PRESENTABLE, PROFESSIONAL AND COURTEOUS.
Candidate must be able to hit the ground running by having 1-2 years basic front desk reception and office experience.
Duties included but not limited to:
- Front desk reception – greeting all visitors and staff and answering phones
- Responsible for FedEx account
- Office mail/incoming/outgoing/pick up mail from off-site PO Box
- Order kitchen supplies/inventory/keep organized
- Coordinate with kitchen vendor & other vendors as needed
- Keep kitchen area stocked, cleaned and empty fridge each Friday
- Send weekly reminders to the company
- Responsible for ordering all employee lunches, team events, monthly birthday celebration – this is a big part of the position and does take up a lot of time.
- Take care of office equipment/machinery
- Order office supplies within budget/shop lowest prices/maintain stock
- Ensure front desk is clean and organized at all times
- Set up and maintain office files
- Provide administrative support to various departments such as legal
- Research projects as needed
- Assist in setting up company webinars
- Assist EA with Board Packages, creating tabs, printing and binding of presentation materials.
- Assist EA with any projects needed
- 1-2 years receptionist/administrative support experience
- Proficient in MS Office – Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of FedEx and US Postal shipping procedures
- Polished, friendly and professional demeanor
- Organized and highly efficient
- Good follow through skills
- Must be able to multi-task
- Flexible and easy-going
- Team oriented, with the ability to interface with all levels of staff
- Positive, outgoing personality
- Must be prompt and reliable
Employee performs supervisory, accounting and administrative work involved in the accounting function of the department. Work involves scheduling and directing work assignments of administrative employees, meeting deadlines for data processing of financial requirements. Internal and external contacts are many and varied. Judgment and initiative are frequently exercised. Reports to COO and supervises accounting staff during a minor period of the employee’s work time, including assigning, reviewing and evaluating work
- Has responsibility for accounts, including receipt of all invoices, sorting, review for approvals and account numbers, requesting checks or processing inter department transfers and invoice cancellation
- Depositing checks on the same day received and record the date accordingly. No back dating. Violation of this procedure could be cause for termination
- Deadline for updating records is the 18th so posting is no later than the 20th or 22nd of the month.
- Answers and processes both verbal and written inquiries about payables and receivables for a portion of the Commercial and Residential portfolio
- Verifies accuracy of data processing TSRs, rent charges, CAM charges
- Prepares and checks journal entries by staff
- Make copies of all leasing commissions and fixed asset payments
- Make journal entries for construction in progress payments when installments are finished
- NNN Spreadsheets, calculations, billings
- Prepare quarterly accruals
- Filing – both A/P and A/R
- Accounts audit to ensure proper posting of checks
- Property taxes maintenance and payments
- Business licenses maintenance and payments
- Attendance and participation at requested meetings
- Miscellaneous special projects as assigned by supervisor or President
- Assist CFO, Controller and outside auditors with projects as requested
- Help with annual budgets
- Assist coworkers when need arises
- Answer operator calls and retrieve general voice mail messages
DIRECTOR OF FINANCIAL REPORTING
SALARY: 150-160k + BONUS
This is an entrepreneurial environment, U.S. Corporate Offices of approx 10 staff, with Int’l Headquarters. They are regularly involved in acquiring, developing, operating, and/or selling properties, theaters and cinemas.
Primary responsibility involves the consolidation of worldwide financials and the preparing of quarterly and year end press releases and regulatory filing documents including the gathering of supporting schedules for the MD&A, footnotes, tables, and financials of the 10Ks and 10Qs.
Prepare the US SOX cycles for Financial Reporting, Treasury, and Corporate Governance. Create and maintain as needed requests for information, ad hoc reports, and projects to provide relevant financial and operational information to management and external reporting agencies.
Reports to the CFO, with company 15 yrs. CPA, MBA+
Highly prefer real estate industry knowledge and experience. Currently supervise one staff with plans to add additional staff as needed. This is a very hands on position.
- Assists in analyzing data by compiling, formatting, and summarizing information.
- Maintains collateral, marketing and promotional material stock by checking and replenishing inventory.
- Prepares, packages and sends marketing materials to sales team or to landlords at request of sales team.
- Maintains image and file library.
- Written communication skills. (Drafting of print, web or press release copy would be optimum, but not necessary.)
- Executes pre-determined Social Media Content Calendar.
- Maintains calendars of marketing deliverables and deadlines for all print, online advertising, trade shows, etc.
- Point of contact for vendors.
- Monitors budgets by comparing actual totals with forecasts.
- Assists with projects by transferring files, maintaining copy deck versions and following up on project deliverables.
- Mock-up of website print graphics and image modification using Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator. (Skill in this area would be helpful, but as long as they have basic knowledge, I can train someone in this area.)
Skills: Reporting, Analyzing Information, Written Communication, Statistical Analysis, Data Entry Skills, Strong Excel Skills, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator, as well as general HTML familiarity would be helpful
MARKET DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST
The Market Development Specialist (MDS) is a key position — you are at the nerve center of our entire marketing and sales organization, both researching and identifying great prospects for our offerings, defining and executing weekly industry focused prospecting campaigns and talking with prospects who have demonstrated an interest in our solutions and qualifying if they really are good sales targets.
- Contacting a steady stream of inbound leads, leads from marketing programs and generating your own leads for ourNorth Americasales team
- Introducing our products and services to these leads and converting them to new prospects for our outside sales team
- Nurturing existing prospects to the point of conversion to a sales prospect for our outside sales team
- Desire and attitude to succeed making productive calls that result in appointments set for outside sales reps.
- Good telephone presence, discussing a complex product to multiple business tiers with multiple messaging components.
- Ability to deliver solution ideas with direct economic value propositions, pain detection, problem definition, decision maker identification, and relationship building.
- Comfort on telephone with senior management, middle management, and technical personnel in conveyance of industry specific value propositions in an advisory role regarding business solution and benefits for telecommunications, retail, financial services and software industry prospects
- Resourcefulness to identify key contacts within targeted accounts.
- Research skills to identify the right contacts using Linked-in, Insideview and other tools.
- Bachelors Degree and 3-5 years’ experience, preferably in a customer-facing role
- Experience with salesforce.com, MS Excel and other Office applications
- Must be a self-starter able to work at a high activity level w/o direct supervision
Director of Operations & Human Resources
Salary: 80-100K + Bonus
Experience: 10+ years in HR and Operations, working in a “service” related industry vs. manufacturing.
Reports to Two Principles of Company.
You will oversee all HR functions, administration, supervise 4 staff, work with executive team, streamline operations, work on financial budgets, strategic planning, liaison with IT consultant, work closely with Controller and 2 staff, oversee facilities for a mid size “boutique” company that is very fast pace and a creative work environment. They actively have 400 projects in Southern California/LA market in commercial -corporate office space, some retail, and hospitality. Must be take charge, assertive, hands on, team player, business savvy, flexible, confident with good work ethics. Thick skinned to work in a “creative” environment.
Industry experience preferred would be commercial real estate, architectural, engineering, entertainment, advertising, marketing, or media. Highly prefer service related industries.
V.P. of Acquisitions for Financial Services Company involving commercial real estate & financing.
Salary: 60K Base (flexible DOE+ Commission = 120-150K+ in 1st yr, Top Producers earn 150-200K annually. Some long term VP of Acquisitions earn 500K per year. Excellent benefits including 401K plan. Degree is a must, MBA+
To be successful must be self motivated, excellent follow up skills, develop outstanding rapport with people, and have a good understanding of finance, good with math, #’s. Industry experience preferred is commercial real estate, financial services, or banking.
The Sales Associate position is critical to the success of their company. As the driver of new business, this sales associate is responsible for:
- Developing, managing and accurately forecasting their own sales acquisition pipeline
- Generating new leads within their territory
- Contacting prospects from our database
- Managing their transactions from inception through closing
- Coordinating and directing all sales activities, including sales consulting resources used during the sales cycle
- Negotiating business terms according to corporate guidelines
- Exceeding monthly corporate standards and metrics
- Combo of inside and outside sales- travel to Western Region of U.S. as needed. Most business is local.
- Degree, MBA+
- Self generate leads and some leads are given. Appt. setters help with setting of appts.
- Strong training program with 90 days paired with a Sales Mgr, online training, and one on one training and on-going mentoring
- Minimum 3+ years of corporate sales experience
- Highly prefer experience in closing commercial real estate transactions or selling financial products
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills both on the phone and in person
- Ability to make effective presentations to high-net worth individuals
- Highly motivated, self-starter who can excel in an entrepreneurial environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a sales organization
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite