Marino & Associates, Inc. attracts top quality Candidates for job positions ranging from Executive / Administrative Assistant / Finance / Accounting / Sales / Marketing and Human Resources Professionals as well as Executive Search for Finance and Accounting.
- In the Staffing Industry over 25 years
- Track Record of successfully placing thousands of candidates in Jobs
- “Top Producer” for seven years out of 90 offices for one of California’s largest Staffing Firms at the time
- Certified Personnel Consultant (C.P.C.) and Certified Employment Specialist (C.E.S.)
- Member of the National Association of Personnel Services (N.A.P.S.)
- Past President and State Board Member for the California Association of Personnel Consultants (C.A.P.C.) now called California Staffing Professionals (C.S.P.), L.A. Chapter and established the South Bay Chapter
- Past State Director, C.A.P.C., L.A. Chapter
- Former Voting Member of the Year for the State of California, C.A.P.C.
- Former Consultant of the Year, State of California, C.A.P.C.
- Public Speaker and Trainer with various organizations for private and group career counseling, retail priced outplacement, and interviewing techniques via our Don’t Interview… Audition book.
Resume Screening Services
Marino & Associates has Certified Employment Specialists by the National Association of Personnel Consultants on staff to help clients screen resumes and interview candidates. This additional service was created to help the busy Human Resources Management team with taking the “leg-work” out of the screening process allowing management to meet with only the most talented and qualified top five candidates.
Marino & Associates charges a flat fee for this unique service allowing companies with a limited budget to utilize our successful recruiting methods.
We are not in the business of simply finding people. Marino & Associates is in the business of locating, identifying, evaluating, and recommending the strongest professionals for their clients’ needs. We are not viewed as sales reps but rather consultants to our clients. We stay on the cutting edge in the corporate world so we can consult our clients on hiring the right candidate. We listen and work closely with you to determine your company culture and the specifics of your staffing needs.
We do not rely on mainstream advertising to find our candidates. Marino & Associates researches the market and seeks out the top 10% of candidates with talent. We have a strong referral base where over 80% of our candidates come highly recommended or we recruit out of the competition for the right candidate.
We offer a variety of services for our candidates including resume preparation, tips on interviewing, counter offer negotiations, resignation letters, private and group career counseling. We also offer retail priced outplacement services to our clients. For more information please Click Here.
We do not just skim the surface. Marino & Associates delve deeply to discover information that may not be uncovered until after the candidate is hired. Marino & Associates is committed to protecting your corporate investments in the people you hire.
All candidates submit a Pre Search Assessment and Reference Release Form along with their resume before the interview is set. By submitting this detailed information the employer has a thorough understanding of the candidate’s goals and motivations before meeting with them.
We have an executive search division for clients that are looking to hire the Top 10% of talent in the Accounting and Finance fields.
To learn more about our “Retail Priced Outplacement Services” Click Here.